The Instant Pot Electric Pressure Cooker is causing a revolution in the kitchen and it’s easy to see why. This amazing appliance takes the traditional slow cooker to the next level, giving you the convenience of “set and forget” and the versatility of seven separate functions, including pressure cooking, slow cooking, steaming, sautéing, browning and even making yogurt. And all with one easy to use machine!
Here are 7 reasons why you need to have the Instant Pot in your kitchen:
1. Speed up prep time – most of us just don’t have the luxury of spending hours working over the stove to make dinner. For years, slow cookers provided the ideal solution as you could just put all of your ingredients in one pot at the beginning of the day and your meal would be ready when you wanted to sit down to dinner. The Instant Pot improves upon that by allowing you to set a timer so that your meal can cook for exactly as long as it needs to.
2. Makes healthy cooking easier – eating healthy is a great idea but it can also be a hassle, as many of the recipes involved when following carb-free diets or specific regimens like the Paleo diet can be time consuming. The Instant Pot takes the hassle out of healthy by making your diet conscious recipes a snap, without compromising on quality. And the steamer/pressure cooking functions allow foods to retain more of their nutrients through the cooking process.
3. Allows for proper cooking of beans/grains – Beans and whole grains are two of the more important staples in most health conscious cooking, but they can be difficult to cook properly. Cooking both to the right consistency (not too hard/not too mushy) can be complicated, but now you can do it easily, in as little as 10-15 minutes for soaked beans or 35-40 minutes for dry beans. And rice and other grains come out perfectly every time with the steamer function.
4. Make your own yogurt – The Instant Pot even has a special feature designed specifically for making yogurt. That’s another major plus for health conscious cooks who want the nutritional benefits of yogurt without spending extra for the store brands.
5. Save money – this is an extremely budget friendly alternative as it allows you to easily cook with natural ingredients in a fraction of the time that traditional cooking requires. This can not only help you save on grocery expenses but also cut out all the money you’ve been spending on fast food when you just don’t have time to cook.
6. Learn to appreciate whole ingredients – with the ease and versatility of the Instant Pot, you’ll find yourself using more fresh veggies and herbs in your cooking, as you no longer have to worry about over-cooking. It’s also a great way to use up excess ingredients and save yourself even more money and waste!
7. Clean up is a snap – because you can do all of your cooking in one pot, clean up has never been easier. Where complicated meals might regularly involve several different pots and pans, all you have to clean up with the Instant pot is one insert and one lid. And both are dishwasher safe, which makes it even easier!
As you can see, the Instant Pot Electric Pressure Cooker has plenty to offer. It also comes in a variety of sizes, ranging from 5 qt. to 8 qt., and there’s even a model equipped with Bluetooth technology. That one includes a wireless connection and built-in apps that let you easily find and share recipes.
Need another reason to buy an Instant Pot? With ten separate built-in safety mechanisms, there is no need to worry about the dangers usually associated with pressure cookers. The Instant Pot is guaranteed to work right, and work safely, every time!
So what are you waiting for? Get yourself an Instant Pot today and revolutionize the way you prepare meals.